If you are facing any kind of problems related to your canon printer, don’t worry. We are here to provide you solutions to your printer’s problems. We will resolve out your all kind of technical issue. For getting more information in details you can visit this site to get a number and an instant support: canon printer customer support
If you are unable to print or connect to your printer in your computer system, follow these steps to fix your issues:-
1. Make sure that your printer is plugged into the power supply and turned on. Check the USB connection or the wireless connection.
2. If above process does not work out, download and run the printing troubleshooter.
3. If you are still facing problems, take a deep breath. I think your printer may need a new driver. Fir it, right click or press and hold the start button and select the device manager.
4. Expand printers, find your printer in the list, right click it, and then select update driver.
If you are not able to print from your phone or tablet, follow these things:-
1. To print from ipad, iphone or ipod touch, the printer must not only be wireless but also support airprint. There are still a lot of printers, particularly older models, that don’t support it.
2. If you have a mac with a printer attached, you can turn it into an AirPrint printer using handy print.
3. To print from any android phone or tablet to any pc printer you can use Google cloud print.
4. Install cloud print on the mobile device from the Google play store. Using Google chrome on your pc, go to the menu, settings, advanced settings and click manage. You can also add the printer attached to the pc. When the printer and pc are switched on, you can print from the android device.
If printing is too slow from your printer, you should keep these things in your mind:-
1. You should reduce print quality for everyday output.
2. While printer settings vary by model, so canon has also different settings. Select print and properties, and then look for a setting that reduces print quality.
3. Change the default print quality setting from Normal to Fast Draft.
4. Other speedup suggestions- print pages from websites without graphics and add RAM to your printer, if it is possible.
FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT HP PRINTER CUSTOMER SUPPORT